Ta galeria zawiera 13 zdjęć.
The good thing about Cuba is definitely the fact that the bread made over there, contrary to the bread made in South America in general, is 100% vegan, which means it only contains flour, water, salt and yeast. How can … Czytaj dalej
Ta galeria zawiera 1 zdjęcie.
Is it possible to be with a non-vegan?😍 For some time I’ve been wondering if I could last in a relationship with a non-vegan (actually I’m not sure if I can last in a relationship at all, but this is … Czytaj dalej
Ta galeria zawiera 3 zdjęcia.
Truly I’ve forgotten what it means to travel in a conventional way. My colleagues laugh at me since I said I usually find accommodation for 30 PLN, which is 7 EUR. Yep, but come one, usually even in European capitals … Czytaj dalej
Whether you like packing or not you should always find the time to think over the things you’re going to put inside your backpack. They can definitely smooth out misunderstanding and avoid unpleasant situations.
- Before travelling to a place the language you don’t speak you should always take into account preparing a basic-word dictionary. You never know where you end up and please believe me, the term vegan is not international! 😀
Depending on where you are some phrases may be more or less handy. Nevertheless, there are some you should have a good command of.
- Write down, learn and put the notebook inside your backpack:
- Thank you!
- I love fruits and vegetables.
- Please, can you pass me some…
- Yes, I do eat…
- Sorry, I can’t eat it but I’ll have some ….
- Vegan toiletries, since you never know if you’ll find them. Travelling with soaps, shampoos and toothpastes in your bag is a bit annoying but necessary if you want to smell good! J Anyways, you should always try to minimize the size of the toiletries, so always try to take 2in1 or 3in1 products. Of course, before every longer trip you should learn about the country’s vegan products.
- Water to wash the fruits found on the way. You should always be prepared to eat, every chance can be the last one in many hours. 😉 You may find some fruits on the trees or markets, in both cases it’d be safer to wash them.
- Food… whenever you find some plant based food you should always buy ahead. Some foods certainly go off quickly so please keep in mind that they’re inside your backpack! 😀
- If it’s a longer trip don’t forget to take some vegan supplements. I’m aware that some of you may be against them, but unfortunately during travelling we tend to eat less (LOL – that’s pretty funny!). Yep, it’s not because vegan food isn’t nutritious, it’s rather because we don’t think about eating, we happen not to eat whole day or just stuff ourselves with low quality food. Same advice could go to non-vegans but it’s not a blog for them :D!
Ta galeria zawiera 1 zdjęcie.
Georgia is a dream come true! A place full of beautiful landscapes, open-hearted people where it’s rather hard to get bored. It’s a country you definitely shouldn’t miss out! In particular, if you’re from Europe. It is too close to … Czytaj dalej